Magda Havas has issued an update on her open letter to parents and schools regarding the widespread use of WiFi.
The purpose of the update was to outline a lot of issues that have made progress since 2009 with regarsd to potential RF related health effects, including:
- IARC's 2B classification of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields
- The Parliamentary Council of Europe's resolution on the dangers of EMFs in the environment
- The American Academy of Environmental Medicine's request for a moratorium on smart meters
- The Austrian Medical Association's diagnosis and treatment guide for EMF related illness
- A number of other statements and public positions voiced by international groups
- Open letter in full (View PDF Document)